Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Apologies

I would like to apologize to any first time moms-to-be who might have read my last blog post. I hate to think that I scared the bejesus out of anybody.  Mostly I was just having a bad night and I was dwelling on the whole birthing ordeal.  Don't get me wrong, I stand by what I said.  It is quite a trauma, but people do it all the time.  So, you can definitely get through it.  But, as I mentioned, I've been there before and I know what I'm in for.  I basically just don't want to do it. 

Certainly, I can't wait for Vivian Claire to arrive.  I'm so ready to meet her.  It's just that I kind of wish she could show up like my other family and friends, you know, like with a nice bottle of wine and some fancy cheese.  It certainly would be less work on my part.  But you know, if something is worth having, you have to work for it. 

So, I conclude by saying that I am feeling a little bit tougher now.  I guess I just needed to have a little bit of a break down to gain some insight.  As usual, my kids are really causing me to reexamine and rethink things.  

Personally, I think I need a little break from all of this self-discovery and improvement...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Charla, I've been thinking of you both all night and just heard from tracy. I am so excited for ya. Can't wait to see the pics.