Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Another Best Day of My Life

If you haven't heard, Vivian Claire arrived on April 3 at 10:08 pm.  That was really a good thing too, because after what seemed like about 2 years in labor, I was more than ready for her to get on with it.  Anyway, she is practically her sister's twin born 3 years late.  We are so blessed to have both our girls and we are looking forward to many years of good times and great memories.

Here are a few pics.  I hope to have some new ones soon.  My sister owes me a few since we were totally retarded when we packed for the hospital at 3:00 in the morning.  We barely packed clothes, so you can bet the camera didn't make it.


2 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Congratulations! She is precious!

Jason & Jennifer Brandt

The McKays said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! And she does look a lot like Cayton! I love her name too. Very classy!