Sunday, April 27, 2008

She's the Big Sister!


As you can see from the pic, Cayton is doing well and has recovered from her run in with Harvey.  But, as much fun as she appears to be having holding her baby sister, I'm not sure Vivi looks like she's having a lot of fun.  I told Cayton to hold V's head, and I think she took that to mean that you have to hold it in a death grip fashion.

The main thing to note is that Cayton loves "her baby" and is really taken with being a big sister.  She asks constantly to kiss the baby and for some reason, her favorite thing is to grab the baby's arm or legs and pump them up and down.  V doesn't seem to mind, though I usually put a stop to it pretty quickly.  It's cute though to see Cayton taking over big sister duties and V seems laid back enough to let Cayton practice.  At least, so far she's cool with it.  I look forward to watching their relationship grow over the years.  If they are lucky, they will end up being as close as my sister and I are.  I truly hope that happens for them because it certainly is one of the best parts of my life!  Love you Ereeno!
 
In our next installment, I will relate the horror of staple removal.  Cayton is fine, but I'm still recovering.  I'm not sure when I'll be able to actually relate the details, but I think maybe I'll be up to it in a day or two.

No comments: