Thursday, November 02, 2006

Posted by Picasa
As you can see from the date (and the pic), it has been a long time since my last post. So much has happened that I don't even know where to begin. First off, my baby is no longer a baby. She is 18 (almost 19!) months old. I think I left off writing when she was less than a year old. Wow...

At this point, life is going pretty well. We got through Daddy's health crisis and I'm glad to report that he is doing just great. Other new developments include my sister's wedding, which happened in February '06. It was too much fun! She got married on the beach in South Padre Island, TX. It was just beautiful. The only snag was that it was cold on the day of the wedding. Given, it WAS February, but even so, it's usually not cold in Padre. The day before the wedding and the days after were more normal, in the 80's. But, of course, we all froze. My sweet little sundress just didn't quite cut it for warmth.

Let's see... Other happenings for 2006... I'm sure that there are lots of them, but I don't know how much I'm going to be able to recall in a few short minutes of writing. I intend to go through my pictures and try to reconstruct some of the stuff that we've done this year. I promise! Really... I mean it...

No comments: