Monday, April 23, 2007

Party Like a Two Year Old

Cayton actually turned two a couple of weeks ago, but we didn't have the party until last Saturday because tax season unfortuneately trumps birthday celebrations. I am sure that Cayton will use this against me one day, but for now it's all the same to her.

We had such a great time with all of our friends and family there with us. I have to say, Cayton made quite a nice little haul of cash and prizes. Everyone was so generous and she was thrilled with all of her new books, puzzles and stuffed animals.

Check out some of the cute pics I caught from the party. There were a lot more, but you get the idea.





Evil genius that I am, I was sure to capture lots of pics of Cayton and the Leon boys having a tea party. I will be printing these photos and storing them in a super secret off site location so that I can bring them out in a few years and possibly publish them in the boys' Senior year books. Oh, the fun I'm going to have!!

Posted by Picasa


Oh, I need to thank Jake for linking to my blog and I also need to give him acknowledgement. My profile pic and the pic of Jessica and me were taken by Jake. You can check out his photography at www.pbase.com/jakepratt. Take the time to eyeball his work. It's great. You can check out his blog using the link provided.

No comments: